1/4 Photos of Eggless Banana Bread
Mrs Joshi's Note:
My family's favorite banana bread. We never have eggs around, so this recipe makes it easy to enjoy this tasty treat just about any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the first five (dry) ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, mash the bananas well.
- 4Stir the butter or margarine, vanilla extract and applesauce into the bananas.
- 5Add the banana mixture into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- 6Mix gently by hand, just enough to form a thick, clumpy batter. If the mixture seems too dry, add more mashed banana or applesauce to adjust the consistency.
- 7Fold in chocolate chips and/or walnuts, if using.
- 8Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until the bread is a deep golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 504.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g