Recipe by Charlotte J
A Mexican flair to this fast and tasty eggchilada for breakfast or snack.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Looking for something for breakfast, but wanted it easy and since we love Mexican decided to try this. Such a great recipe that adapts itself to so many things. Just add your favorites. We added chorizo sausage, shredded garlic and jalapeno's. Decided we would prefer enchilada sauce so used recipe#109685 (let me tell you that's a winner too) topped with cheddar cheese and baked in 350 oven for about 20 minutes (just tell cheese melted and hot through) YUMMY, My photo is not the best, think I over did a little on the sauce - but it was so good and will certainly be making this again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and pour into a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Swirl pan over heat as you draw a large spoon across sides scraping into center of skillet.
- Cook until eggs are thickened, but still moist. Fold in salsa and cheese.
- Spread egg mixture down center of tortilla. Roll tortilla around eggs.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream, if desired.