Recipe by Secret Agent
How to Boil Eggs and a food processor makes this recipe an easy fix for a crowd. Though most kids like this it is definately something the Low Carbing adults will love too. **Please note that the reviewer of How to Boil Eggs did not actually review hard cooked eggs but rather posted a recipe for hard boiled eggs.
Top Review by Lalaloula
Oh yum, this is a great, creamy and flavourful eggsalad recipe! We all loved it! I, too, scaled the recipe down to serve 2 and it was gone in a flash...
Instead of all mayonnaise, I used some yogurt, which worked out really well. The curry was a great touch and Ill surely make this again.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this recipe with us, Secret Agent. Made and reviewed on Recommendation of ImPat May 2011.
- 12 eggs, hard cooked (How to Boil Eggs)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, real
- 1 tablespoon Coleman's dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the eggs and rinse them off, drying on paper towels.
- Shred them with the medium shredding disk of your food processor.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well and stir into the eggs, chill and serve on different breads, stuffed into celery, etc.
- OPTIONAL add ins:.
- 1/4 cup finely shredded scallions.
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds.
- 1/4 cup finely minced celery.
- serve in a hollowed out bread bowl or on a lettuce leaf or tortilla.