Recipe by Dienia B.
This is Czech way; very old recipe and not good instructions given. I don't know how much this recipe makes; I'm guessing a lot because they only wanted to do work a couple of times when they had a lot of eggs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg yolks, milk, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
- Change to dough hook.
- Add flour, about 5 cups, until dough separates from bowl.
- Place on floured board; divide into 6 balls.
- Knead each ball until no longer sticky.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Roll into paper thin sheets.
- Let dry until no longer sticky but not crumbly; cut sheets into 2 inch strips.
- Place strips on each other and cut into desired widths.