1/1 Photo of Egg Whites Scrambled With Egg Sustitute
chef lisae's Note:
I ususally cook these eggs and eat with a serving of my hot cereal recipe (#431403). I don't add any salt or pepper to my eggs. But that is just me. Sometimes, I add alittle Cabot"s 75% reduced fat cheddar cheese to the eggs before adding to the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large egg whites (taken from 4 large whole eggs)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1Using a liquid measuring cup, pour 1/4 cup of egg substitute.
- 2One at a time, seperate the whites from the yolks and place the whites into the same cup. Using a fork, gently stir to combine.
- 3Spray a pan with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat.
- 4Add the mixture to the pan and allow to set before you begin to scramble.
- 5Scramble to your desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Whites Scrambled With Egg Sustitute
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 338.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.3 g