Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
Pudding with excellent presentation, caramelized with water and sugar, prepared with egg whites, vanilla powder and cinnamon, which goes in the oven about 20 minutes.
- 7 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g sugar, to caramelize
- 50 ml water
- In a pudding mold, place the sugar and the water and, leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the cinnamon and the vanilla powder with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve garnished with cinnamon.