1/1 Photo of Egg Whites Pudding With Cinnamon and Vanilla
1 hr 10 mins
Food From Portugal's Note:
Pudding with excellent presentation, caramelized with water and sugar, prepared with egg whites, vanilla powder and cinnamon, which goes in the oven about 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pudding mold, place the sugar and the water and, leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 2With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the cinnamon and the vanilla powder with the help of a spoon.
- 3Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, allow to cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve garnished with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Whites Pudding With Cinnamon and Vanilla
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: