Recipe by pedrobarbosa1977
Pudding with excellent presentation, caramelized with water and sugar, prepared with egg whites, vanilla powder and cinnamon, which goes in the oven about 20 minutes.
- 7 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g sugar, to caramelize
- 50 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pudding mold, place the sugar and the water and, leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the cinnamon and the vanilla powder with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve garnished with cinnamon.