I made 2 of these for dinner last night, I used spinach. I had leftover boil potatoes so i made home fries and cooked some turkey bacon. So it workes great for breakfast or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small nonstick skillet, heat one teaspoon of oil, add the spinach or chard, and cook until it's wilted.
- 2Season with salt and pepper, then move it to a plate.
- 3Add the second teaspoon of oil to the pan, then pour in the whites.
- 4Tilt the pan to spread them out, then cook over medium heat until they're set.
- 5Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, arrange the spinach over 1/3 of the eggs, then gently prod the eggs over it to make a rolled omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg White Omelet With Spinach or Chard
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 212.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g