Recipe by Dancer^
I made 2 of these for dinner last night, I used spinach. I had leftover boil potatoes so i made home fries and cooked some turkey bacon. So it workes great for breakfast or dinner.
Top Review by Debbwl
Very nice healthy breakfast. Made as written using chives. Served on a toasted bun for an on the go breakfast. Split my breakfast sandwich with DH who said he felt it need cheese. Thanks for the post.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups spinach leaves or 2 cups chard leaves
- salt and pepper (freshly milled)
- 3 egg whites, beaten with
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped marjoram or 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat one teaspoon of oil, add the spinach or chard, and cook until it's wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper, then move it to a plate.
- Add the second teaspoon of oil to the pan, then pour in the whites.
- Tilt the pan to spread them out, then cook over medium heat until they're set.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, arrange the spinach over 1/3 of the eggs, then gently prod the eggs over it to make a rolled omelet.