Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made 2 of these for dinner last night, I used spinach. I had leftover boil potatoes so i made home fries and cooked some turkey bacon. So it workes great for breakfast or dinner.
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat one teaspoon of oil, add the spinach or chard, and cook until it's wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper, then move it to a plate.
- Add the second teaspoon of oil to the pan, then pour in the whites.
- Tilt the pan to spread them out, then cook over medium heat until they're set.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, arrange the spinach over 1/3 of the eggs, then gently prod the eggs over it to make a rolled omelet.