1/1 Photo of Egg White Omelet Manicotti Style for 1
I just love Kittencals manicotti recipe and decided to make an omelette with a similar flavor and less calories. It is a bit time consuming but I thought it was very flavorful and filling. I made the recipe for 1 but you can adjust to your own liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1/3 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt and pepper (a couple shakes)
- 3 egg whites or 3 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1saute in olive oil: onion, red pepper and garlic about 5 minutes.
- 2Mix together: cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper and spinach.
- 3I add to onion mixture to warm.
- 4Cook egg whites and add cheese filling when eggs are set. Top with chopped tomato.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg White Omelet Manicotti Style for 1
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 587.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper