Another quick and easy breakfast! Vegetables may be prepared the night before and then warmed in the microwave before adding to omelet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers or 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 1In a large bowl combine egg whites and egg.
- 2Add water and mix well.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4In a small bowl combine melted margarine and oil.
- 5Place half in a skillet and saute thinly sliced vegetables until tender.
- 6In another skillet, heat the remaining oil/margarine mixture.
- 7When hot and bubbly add the egg mixture and reduce the heat to medium.
- 8Push the cooked portion to the center and cook until set.
- 9Place the vegetables on top, add grated cheese, and carefully fold on top.
- 10Garnish with sliced tomato.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg White Omelet for Two
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 514.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g