Top Review by zori
Absolutely delicious!!!! I just ate this for my lunch and I liked it much more than the original omelet! I've used 1 shredded carrot and 1/3 shredded lettuce, I add 1 tbsp of rice milk and omitted the cheese (intollerance). Amazing recipe, thank you so much for posting it!
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon green onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons diced green peppers or 2 tablespoons red peppers
- 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine green onions and green peppers in a small bowl.
- Separate egg yolk from whites and save whites in bowl.
- whisk egg whites.
- Over medium heat use a small skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour eggwhites into heated pan.
- Sprinkle vegetables on top of eggwhites.
- Add salt and pepper (optional).
- Cover and cook for approximately four minutes.
- Add cheese and replace cover for 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted.