Prep 6 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy to make and full for protein! Very healthy and full of good stuff.
- 5 egg whites
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
- 1 slice low-fat cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces onions, chopped
- 2 ounces green peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 slice whole wheat toast
- combind egg whites and whole egg with milk in small bowl and scramble.
- heat oil in small egg pan. add onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- when onions are wilted add the eggs and let cook until slightly firm.
- place toast in toaster.
- flip omelete and place cheese on one side.
- when eggs are cooked, fold omelete onto plate.
- serve with toast.
i love these! This is how I make them.Sometimes I add a little italian sqash if I have some on hand. or a little diced tomatoes. Thanks for sharing.