Chef Baki's Note:
Heart healthy egg white frittatas, a fast and easy breakfast option to feed a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Steam potatoes until fully cooked tender. Cool in ice water bath. Dice.
- 3Coat a large muffin pan with non-stick spray. For each frittata, place 1/4 of the potatoes, 1/4 of the diced bacon and 1/4 of the scallions in each of the 4 cups.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup of egg whites over potatoes and top with cheese.
- 5Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until set.
- 6Remove from oven and let rest for a couple minutes before removing the individual frittatas from the pan.
- 7Serve with a side of fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg White Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
turkey Canadian bacon