Recipe by Chef Baki
Heart healthy egg white frittatas, a fast and easy breakfast option to feed a crowd.
- 10 ounces red potatoes, steamed, medium diced
- 6 ounces turkey Canadian bacon, diced
- 6 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 2 cups egg whites
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam potatoes until fully cooked tender. Cool in ice water bath. Dice.
- Coat a large muffin pan with non-stick spray. For each frittata, place 1/4 of the potatoes, 1/4 of the diced bacon and 1/4 of the scallions in each of the 4 cups.
- Pour 1/2 cup of egg whites over potatoes and top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a couple minutes before removing the individual frittatas from the pan.
- Serve with a side of fruit.