1/5 Photos of Egg-White French Toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl beat egg whites well. Add milk, vanilla and cinnamon to egg whites and continue to beat.
- 2Dip bread slices into batter and coat on both sides.
- 3Cook one of the following ways: Place dipped bread in greased and heated skillet. Cook by turning a few times to brown.
- 4Or, place dipped bread on greased or oiled baking sheet. Then broil in the oven (watching closely), turning only once. (Approximately 2-3 minutes each side when placed 5 inches from broiler top).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-White French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 9.4 g