It kind of became tacos because I didn't have large enough tortillas. Creamy, with just a touch of flavor to keep from being overwhelming first thing in the morning.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add onions and turmeric and saute until soft. Add pepper and zucchini, lightly saute, and cover for a minute or two.
- Uncover, add 2 coarsely chopped tomatoes. Cook for another minute or two, pour vegetables in a bowl, lower heat and add remaining teaspoon oil to pan.
- While onions cook, beat eggs, water, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt until foamy.
- Finely dice remaining tomato and mix in a bowl with juice from 1/4 of a lime. Cut remaining limes into thin wedges for serving.
- Place tortillas into preheated oven for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, scraping bottoms to scramble until just slightly runny.
- Portion eggs and vegetables onto a tortilla and fold in half.
- Serve with tomato-lime salsa, and yogurt sprinkled with cayenne pepper.