Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Fast, can be made ahead,served in peppers, ramkins or plates. Cardomom, Garlic Salt and white pepper pep it up!Try French's Cheddar Cheese Dried Onion Rings on it.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup kohlrabi, diced (optional)
- 4 radishes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 12 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- French's French fried onions
- McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium mixing bowl, add dressing, Cardomom, Garlic Salt, White Pepper and Lemon Juice.Mix.
- Add celery, kohlrabi, radishes, green pepper and tuna. Mix well.
- Add eggs and fold in until mixed.
- Serve in precooked peppers,plates or ramkins.
- Sprinkle with dried onion rings, garnish with lettuce.
- Note: Add more dressing if necessary.Make sure you add the spices to the additional dressing. Some like it a little dry and some like it very creamy. The recipe is right in between.
- Note: Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme Seasoning or paprika if desired.