Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, can be made ahead,served in peppers, ramkins or plates. Cardomom, Garlic Salt and white pepper pep it up!Try French's Cheddar Cheese Dried Onion Rings on it.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup kohlrabi, diced (optional)
- 4 radishes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 12 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- French's French fried onions
- McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- In medium mixing bowl, add dressing, Cardomom, Garlic Salt, White Pepper and Lemon Juice.Mix.
- Add celery, kohlrabi, radishes, green pepper and tuna. Mix well.
- Add eggs and fold in until mixed.
- Serve in precooked peppers,plates or ramkins.
- Sprinkle with dried onion rings, garnish with lettuce.
- Note: Add more dressing if necessary.Make sure you add the spices to the additional dressing. Some like it a little dry and some like it very creamy. The recipe is right in between.
- Note: Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme Seasoning or paprika if desired.