- 24 large fresh mushrooms, about 1 1/2 inches diameter
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, with tops
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley or 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use.
- In medium bowl, stir together eggs, crumbs, cheese, onion, wine, butter, parsley, and garlic salt until well combined.
- Fill each mushroom cap with 1 rounded tablespoon of egg mixture.
- Place filled caps on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.