1/3 Photos of Egg Scramble
Bonnie G #2's Note:
A Taste of Home Recipe, this sounds like a nice special-occasion breakfast or brunch. Not to hard but warm and hearty and serves plenty but should be easy to cut back on size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes, diced & peeled
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 16 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender, Drain.
- 2In large skillet, saute half of the peppers and onion in 1 teaspoon oil until tender.
- 3Add half of the ham and potatoes, saute 2-3 minutes longer.
- 4Meanwhile, in a blender, combine eggs, sour cream, milk, onion salt, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth.
- 5Pour half over vegetable mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- 7Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 356.4 mg
- Sodium 290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 24.3 g