Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favorite thing to make on Sunday when my family comes to visit me in the city. So good, hearty, and feeds a lot of people.
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked lean ham
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup minced green onions with top
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon cooking oil or 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, dill weed, salt, if desired, and lemon juice until well blended. Stir in ham, mushrooms and onions.
- In preheated 350°F oven, melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Pour in egg mixture. Place in oven. As mixture begins to set, after about 8 minutes, pull out oven rack.
- Gently draw an inverted pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of pan, lifting and turning mixture to form large, soft curds. Return to oven.
- Repeat a few more times until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 12 to 15 minutes.* Do not stir constantly.