Recipe by Dancer^
Easy, overnight, what else can you ask for.
Top Review by ICook4danny&Puddin
it is okay, but just sausage and scramble eggs and toast would have been alot better. it was not an improvent of the ingredients it took to make, it brought their original down. And the looks were not apealling. It was easy though but the flavor was only okay.
- 6 eggs
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb bulk sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage, drain.
- Mix and beat eggs.
- Add milk, salt, mustard.
- Cut bread into 1 inch squares and add to eggs, stir.
- Add cheese and sausage.
- Put in 9 x 11 inch pan and let set in refrigerater overnight.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Do not cover while baking.
- Let set 5 to 10 minutes before serving.