1/1 Photo of Egg, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
Very filling and satisfying breakfast, brunch or dinner. Created this as a way to use up some Hard Boiled Easter Eggs. Fresh fruit is a perfect accompaniment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is done. Drain grease. Add flour and coat meat mixture.
- 2In seperate bowl, combine milk, worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper (to taste).
- 3Slowly stir in milk/seasoning mixture.
- 4Cook until gravy reaches desired thickness (Stirring frequently).
- 5Split biscuit in half on plate. Divide sliced hard boiled egg over top.
- 6Spoon gravy over biscuits and eggs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 850.7
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 341.5 mg
- Sodium 1665.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 41.4 g