Very filling and satisfying breakfast, brunch or dinner. Created this as a way to use up some Hard Boiled Easter Eggs. Fresh fruit is a perfect accompaniment.
- Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is done. Drain grease. Add flour and coat meat mixture.
- In seperate bowl, combine milk, worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper (to taste).
- Slowly stir in milk/seasoning mixture.
- Cook until gravy reaches desired thickness (Stirring frequently).
- Split biscuit in half on plate. Divide sliced hard boiled egg over top.
- Spoon gravy over biscuits and eggs.