1/1 Photo of Egg, Sausage and Apple Brunch
mary winecoff's Note:
This is a brunch made in just one pan. Perfect fall dish with apples and sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape sausage into 3 inch patties.
- 2Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, about 7 minutes per side.
- 3Pour off fat.
- 4Reduce heat to medium.
- 5Add apples; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and cook until softened, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- 6Transfer mixture to serving platter and keep warm.
- 7Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- 8Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- 9Add eggs and scramble to desired firmness.
- 10Add to platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg, Sausage and Apple Brunch
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.3
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 414.2 mg
- Sodium 870.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 27.4 g