1/1 Photo of Egg Sandwich Filling
Houmous Monster's Note:
I'm not exactly fond of eggs, but there are times when you have to eat them. This is a really simple and easy way to to use them. Especially useful after Easter! Also good for testing eggs in elimination diets. Preparation time includes boiling and peeling eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel eggs and chop roughly.
- 2Chop spring onions very finely and use most of the green. I used up till the leaves spread.
- 3Throw the eggs, spring onions, and chives in a bowl. Mash throughly with a fork.
- 4Add the butter and mayonnaise and mix.
- 5Substitution information: Instead of mayonnaise I used Elimination Salad Dressing (http://www.recipezaar.com/162646) without the garlic or herbs.
- 6The mayo is mostly to add moisture to the filling, so extra butter should work in a pinch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Sandwich Filling
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 322.4 mg
- Sodium 156.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: