- 6 hardboiled egg
- 4 ounces cooked and peeled shrimp
- 3 slices crisp cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 1st 3 ingredients and cool.
- Grate or chop eggs and combine with chopped shrimp and crumbled crisp bacon.
- Add onion, celery, mayonnaise (more if needed) and cayenne pepper.
- Use for sandwiches, or party spread.
- (Notice omision of salt due to use of bacon).