Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Palm Beach Roots and Recipes by Charles Dimick Reese. Serve on crackers. Time includes hardboiling the eggs. Taste before you decide if you want to add any additional salt since anchovies are salty!
- 12 eggs, hard boiled, coarsely chopped
- 2 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets, cut small
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt, if desired
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve on crackers.
Pretty good, the only problem I had was with the actual anchovies, had to spend 10 minutes cutting bones out. This is one tasty little egg salad though.