1/1 Photo of Egg Salad Supreme in a Pocket
Charlotte J's Note:
Brightly colored with chopped green peppers and pimientos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs for 15 minutes, drain and run cold water over eggs to stop them from cooking.
- 2In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pocket bread and lettuce.
- 3Cover; refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors.
- 4Fill each pocket bread half with about 1/2 cup egg mixture.
- 5Garnish with lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad Supreme in a Pocket
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: