Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not your run of the mill egg salad sandwich spread.
Make and share this Egg Salad Spread Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery, and green onion in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve on split hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat or white bread slices, or croissants.