Charlotte J's Note:
Not your run of the mill egg salad sandwich spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1Combine eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery, and green onion in a bowl; set aside.
- 2Mix cream cheese, yogurt, and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
- 3Combine cream cheese mixture and egg mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5Serve on split hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat or white bread slices, or croissants.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad Spread Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese