Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not your run of the mill egg salad sandwich spread.
Make and share this Egg Salad Spread Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery, and green onion in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve on split hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat or white bread slices, or croissants.