Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make these sandwiches ahead of time. To keep them from getting soggy, thinly spread each slice of bread with butter or mayonnaise.
- 4 hardboiled egg, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced green olives
- salt and pepper
- thin sandwich bread, trim crust
- Mix mayo, mustard, onion powder, olives, salt and pepper together.
- Mix in eggs.
You know, I used to think simple recipes like this needed "doctoring" to give something extra, but I've come to see that, often, simple is best! This is really delicious. Only change: grated fresh onion instead of the powder.
This was great! I loved the mustard taste and also the olives. Will for sure be making this again. Thanks for posting.
I enjoyed this, especially the green olives. This is a recipe I would probably make again.