Sounds great. Got this recipe in a magazine called Aruba Food and Wine. It is just a few different ingredients that "jazz up" the ususal egg salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the egg yolks into large bowl and mash well with fork. Finely chop egg whites and add to the yolks.
- 2Add to this, the dried currants, green onions, and cilantro.
- 3Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise and curry powder into a small bowl and then add to egg mixture.
- 4Mix in more mayonnaise by tablespoonfuls if salad is dry.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Slice cucumber in half lengthwise and then thinly slice into half rounds and remove seeds.
- 7Place cucumber slices on paper towels to drain.
- 8Arrange toast on work surface; spread each toast slice with mayonnaise.
- 9Divide salad mixture among 6 toast slices.
- 10Top each with cucumber slices and the second toast slice. Cut sandwich in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad Sandwiches - Different
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 428.0 mg
- Sodium 622.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 17.3 g