1/4 Photos of Egg Salad Sandwiches
Charlotte J's Note:
Mrs. Peterson, a lady from church, made the best egg salad sandwiches and she'd never really tell you what she put in them. This was my first attempt to duplicate her recipe. Her family thought she added butter when mixing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs, hard cooked, cooled and diced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 16 slices bread
- 1Mix together the eggs, butter, miracle whip and seasonings.
- 2Refrigerate until your ready to make your sandwiches.
- 3Spread on one bread slice then top with another piece of bread.
- 4If you'd like here are a few other ingredients you could add.
- 5Mrs. Peterson could have added the onions and celery, I don't remember.
- 6I know she did not use the relish or olives.
- 7But I thought they may offer a different taste, as I saw them in another recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 761.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt