Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple egg salad sandwich. I sometimes add chopped celery or carrots instead of the red pepper for a change of pace!
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 Oroweat Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins
- Combine all ingredients but the bread. Toast the bread. Spread egg salad on the bread and enjoy with fresh fruit and/or a veggie salad!