1/1 Photo of Egg Salad Sandwich
On toasted or untoasted bread, one of my favorite lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in a large saucepan and fill with water to cover by 2-3 inches.
- 2Bring to a rolling boil and cook eggs 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Drain and cool eggs in a bath of cold water for 10 minutes.
- 5Peel eggs and let cool to room temperature.
- 6In a bowl, mash eggs with a fork or a potato masher.
- 7In another small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, relish, scallions, salt, and pepper.
- 8Pour over mashed eggs.
- 9Stir until combined.
- 10Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- 11Divide egg salad evenly between two slices of toasted bread.
- 12Close sandwiches, slice in half on the diagonal, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 379.6 mg
- Sodium 14810.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g