Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Mash eggs and add remaining ingredients. Chill. I like to serve on toasted bread.
Very simple and delicious! I made half the recipe for DH and I and followed the directions. Made for Zaar Alphabet Tag Game.
I was looking for something simple, quick, and tasty and I found it! I didn't have any green onions on hand so I diced some celery instead. It was still great. Thanks for sharing.
Simple but yummy egg salad! I used garlic powder in place of onion powder, but otherwise made this as written. This was great on lightly toasted wheat bread. Thanx for a great simple lunch!