Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and simple egg salad you can make in no time. Great for sandwiches, party or lunch box.
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 0 small onion, thinly chopped
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- 14.79 ml chives, chopped
- 6 English muffins, cut in half, toasted
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- cucumber, sliced
- mix greens salad leaves
- Finely chop boiled eggs.
- Mix in chopped onion, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, chive, salt pepper to taste.
- If you like more runny texture you can add 1Tbsp. water.
- Spoon egg salad on lightly toasted English muffin.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and salad leaves.
- Tip: if you have any left over cooked bacon, chop it finely and sprinkle on top.
I scaled this back for 3 eggs and it was the perfect amount for 2 wholegrain muffins. I served mine with some extra salad on the side for what was a delicious lunch. Thank you Hanka, made for Make My Recipe - New Year Edition.