1/3 Photos of Egg Salad on English Muffin
Delicious and simple egg salad you can make in no time. Great for sandwiches, party or lunch box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/4 small onion, thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 6 English muffins, cut in half, toasted
- 1Finely chop boiled eggs.
- 2Mix in chopped onion, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, chive, salt pepper to taste.
- 3If you like more runny texture you can add 1Tbsp. water.
- 4Spoon egg salad on lightly toasted English muffin.
- 5Top with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and salad leaves.
- 6Tip: if you have any left over cooked bacon, chop it finely and sprinkle on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad on English Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 573.2 mg
- Sodium 1278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: