Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a Mexican twist on egg salad and english muffin melt.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole green chilies
- 1 cup cheese, shredded, mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Stir together eggs, mayonnaise, onion and mexican seasoning.
- Lightly toast English muffins and place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Top each with equal amounts of egg mixture, chiles and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are warmed and cheese is melted.