Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
While searching for more flavorful, easy low-carb recipes, I came across this simple variation on traditional egg salad. It's also great with a few sliced green olives added. Enjoy!
- 8 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (NOT light or Free, which contain extra sugars/carbs)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 dash paprika, optional
- Mix all ingredients together& serve!
Very good...I did cut down on the salt..used about half amount. Will be making this again..thanks!
I just made this recipes. The dijon mustard makes this recipes. It's great for a light meal and good for lunch.
We made this for vacation to eat in the camper while driving. It was very good and the family agrred, the best egg salad we have had. thank you so much for posting, we loved it.