Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the River Belle Terrace Restaurant in Disneyland.
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- Chop eggs to a medium-fine consistency.
- Fold in mayonnaise and seasonings, mixing well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Husband made with me offering constructive criticism. Poor guy's techniques crack me up, but he's done good.
Great fresh egg salad! Enjoyed the touch of mustard and the splash of lemon juice is subtle but adds a nice fresh flavor. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for the Best of 2010 Event (recommended by Marie Nixon)
I loved the addition of the flavors from the lemon juice. I added in some vadalia onion to give it even more flavor. Even the boys loved it!