Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was one of those happy let's try this and see if it works accidents.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- In a bowl, chop eggs to a fine mince.
- Add finely chopped green onion, yogurt, mayo, raisins and 1/4 TSP EXOTIC SPICE MIX (see below) and mix well.
- Use as filling in a sandwich, lettuce wrap, tortilla wrap or as a stand-alone scoop. It's so delicious!
- *sub-recipe: Exotic Spice Mix. Mix: 1 tsp cumin seeds; 1 tsp black pepper; 2 tsp sweet paprika; 1 tsp cayenne; 1 tsp cinnamon; 1 tsp sea salt; ½ tsp anise seed; ½ tsp fresh ground nutmeg; *sorry - goofy program wouldn't let me add this into ingredients above.