1/1 Photo of Egg Salad! Creamy Smokey Hot (As in Spice) !
Wrap it in a tortilla, romaine leaves, serve on your favorite bread, crackers place in a whole bread with the center scooped out as a dip with fresh veggies or eat it on a bed of iceburg lettuce as a salad! Great way to use those leftover Easter eggs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery rib, finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped (seeds removed if you can`t handle it all that spicy)
- 1Mix the Salad ingredients together.
- 2Serve as any of the options discribed in the description.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Salad! Creamy Smokey Hot (As in Spice) !
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 230.4 mg
- Sodium 336.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo