Wrap it in a tortilla, romaine leaves, serve on your favorite bread, crackers place in a whole bread with the center scooped out as a dip with fresh veggies or eat it on a bed of iceburg lettuce as a salad! Great way to use those leftover Easter eggs!
- 10 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery rib, finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped (seeds removed if you can`t handle it all that spicy)
- cucumber, slices (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- tortilla (optional)
- bread (optional)
- Mix the Salad ingredients together.
- Serve as any of the options discribed in the description.