Recipe by AmyZoe
These are delicious ANY time of day. I used jalapeno processed cheese slices and loved the extra flavor. Yum. Recipe courtesy of The Pillsbury Cookbook. Good luck eating just one.
- 6 eggs, hard-cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 8 slices Canadian bacon or 8 slices ham
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, salad dressing/mayonnaise, relish and mustard.
- Blend well.
- Top each muffin half with a slice of Canadian bacon or ham.
- Top Canadian bacon with 1/4 cup of egg mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each with a tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.