- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 9 slices firm white bread, crusts removed,then toasted
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- fresh flat-leaf parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise, capers and mustard.
- Cut each slice of toasted bread 2x's diagonally to form four triangles.
- Spread each toast point with 1/2 tsp mayonnaise-and-caper mixture.
- Top with one slice of hard-boiled egg (use only flat center slices of egg), then spread an additional 1/2 tsp mayonnaise on top of egg.
- Arrange egg-salad bites on serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley or whole leaves.