Recipe by lucy k.
Simple, old fashioned egg salad. The cook time is actually time to cool the eggs.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Very tasy egg salad! It's quick and simple to throw together, too. I love mustard, so the mustard flavor was fine for me, but if you're not a fan of musard, I'd say use half the amount listed. This makes a yummy sandwich. Thanx for sharing!
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Run cold water into the pot until the overflow is cold.
- Cool the eggs in the cold water.
- Peel eggs and cut into small pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.