Recipe by Stella Mae
Easy to make childhood favorite that can be eaten as a side dish or in a sandwich. Good enough to serve in lettuce cups at a luncheon, too -- top with cherry tomato halves or slices of stuffed olives.
Top Review by Sharon123
I enjoyed this egg salad, it was different with the peas. I used frozen peas, letting them thaw. I did add a little more mayonaise, to taste. Thank you for a nice egg salad. I served this on toast, with a sweet pickle.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup green peas (canned or fresh)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, to bind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed (optional)