Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites (you'll have to boil these as whole eggs and discard the yolks)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 10 minutes; drain and place eggs in an ice-water bath.
- When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells.
- Discard yolks from two of the eggs. Cut remaining whole eggs and whites into 1/2-inch pieces (or use an egg slicer).
- Transfer eggs to a medium bowl. , mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; mix until blended.
- Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.