Recipe by Sarah
Easy to make egg salad recipe, great to serve when having a barbecue. Can be made in advance and refrigerated until other food is ready.
Top Review by evewitch
It's no secret that I am not a very creative or skilled cook. Even though this is a really basic recipe and concept, I would not have been able to make something like this without a recipe. I do have trouble with "to taste" and ended up with too much salt and pepper. It still turned out well, and is a good basic recipe for when I have not much food in the house (no other ingredients to try fancier recipes).
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in saucepan of salted cold water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling cover with lid and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 14 minutes.
- Rinse eggs with cold water then peel and finely chop.
- Mix together mayonnaise and dry mustard powder.
- Stir into eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.