Recipe by Stacy B
It's great if you like dill or black olives, if you don't just omit them. If it's too dry for your taste, add another 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This is a great egg salad that is somewhat different from "traditional" egg salads. I followed the recipe excactly as written.....just added some extra green onion;) I loved the black olives in there. The kids and I enjoyed this very much. Makes a great lunch on a bed of lettuce or on a roll. Thanx for this! I'll be making this again!
- 12 large eggs, boiled & chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped with greens
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 -4 tablespoons mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 4 -6 leaves romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil eggs 11 minutes, run under cool water and peel.
- While eggs are boiling mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper, olives, dill, onions and celery.
- Once the eggs are peeled add them to the mixture and chill.
- Serve chilled with romaine lettuce on larger sized bread.