Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very good salad equally tasty as a salad served on a lettuce leaf, or as a sandwich spread.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and paprika.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped eggs, bacon and scallions.
- Add mayonnaise mixture until salad is of desired consistancy.
- Stir in horseradish and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Keep any unused portion refrigerated.
I would like to give this more stars but DH didn't like the tang of the horseradish. I thought it made it taste different. DH said he doesn't like different. Made as posted but cut it down to serve 2 people. Thanks Gwanny Hill for posting.