- 1⁄2 lb ground pork (Boston butt)
- 1⁄2 lb chopped small raw shrimp
- 6 -8 green onions or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped bamboo shoots or 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- egg roll wrap
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Place a spoonful of mix in wrapper and roll according to the directions on the package.
- Fry in wok with hot peanut oil until golden brown.
- Serve with assortment of sauces like duck sauce, ginger sauce or chili sauce.