Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 package egg roll wrap (large)
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb pork (beef not recommended)
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb diced mushroom
- 1 can chopped water chestnut
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- Heat a large skillet with non stick cooking spray and brown chicken or pork.
- Add all other ingredients except the wrappers.
- Heat until spinach is wilted.
- Cool mixture to just warm.
- Spoon 2 tlb mixture onto wrapper.
- Roll and fold the ends to seal filling in.
- Fry in hot oil until brown on all sides.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, teriyaki sauce or plum sauce.
- *youcan chill the mixture overnight if needed.
- Do not fill wrappers until you are ready to fry them.